Wednesday, April 29

Sailing Ship Wedding Invitations for your Nautical Nuptiuals

I'm so excited to show off my latest nautical wedding invitation design - Merchant Ship Wedding Invitations. Last year I had several requests to create wedding invitations based on those beautiful 18th and 19th century oil paintings of ships that you see in places like the Peabody-Essex museum. When I lived in Cape Cod there was a long history of sailing there, and there was even a bar called the Nimrod that had a cannonball hole in the bathroom that was from the Revolutionary war! If you're getting married in a historical area like New England or a little further south in Annapolis Maryland, these sailing ship invitations are great nod to the history of the place and your guests will love the classic look.
Are you interested in ordering some for your wedding? You can contact me, Ruth, the designer and owner of Concertina Press directly for a quote (just let me know how many you need) or you can purchase a pre-printed sample on my website first, so you can see the paper and print quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...