Thursday, October 15

Cape Cod Save the Dates in Gray and Navy Perfect for your Cape Cod Wedding



I had a special request this summer for a bride getting married in Chatham for Cape Cod Map save the dates in navy and a soft, dove gray. I absolutely love how the colors came out, and they’re perfect for a classic and timeless wedding, especially if you think the regular design with the navy envelopes doesn’t quite fit your theme. If you’re interested in ordering light gray Cape Cod Map save the dates for your wedding, feel free to contact me with the number you’re thinking of ordering and I’ll be happy to give you a quote as well as more information about the ordering process.



  Don’t forget to check out my reviews! I know speaking from my own experience that I love the convenience of ordering online, but also want to be assured that if I’m making a large and important purchase that I’m dealing with the right person: visit my reviews page  to see what past clients have to say about working with Concertina Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...